If you are suffering with depression you are not alone there are 3 million people diagnosed each year in the UK. If you are seeking help to overcome this debilitating mood disorder, I have developed techniques and strategies to help you feel significantly better, overcome and beat depression.
After my children were kidnapped in 2002 I struggled with depression for over six years. I would have good and bad days, but the bad days were long, lonely and it felt like I had woken up enveloped in this debilitating heavy dark overcoat that could not be removed. Getting up and out of bed, going to work and performing the simplest of tasks were like mountains to be climbed.
The good news is – Depression can be beaten and with the right help – Beaten Quickly.
When working with you –
- We establish together what are the internal and external factors that are making you feel depressed.
- I look at your whole life – your lifestyle – physical activity – nutrition – sleep patterns – relationships both current and past
- I develop a program that will benefit you effectively and quickly
- Perform change interventions
- Teach you strategies to cope with daily life
- Teach you how to meditate
- Help you implement the changes needed to be content and happy again
How many sessions will you need?
That depends on you, everyone is unique.
From experience I have had excellent results from a course of 9 sessions.
- 3 in-depth sessions one per week – sessions lasting anything from 90 minutes to 120 minutes
- 3 follow up sessions either weekly or bi monthly – to monitor progress and changes made these sessions last 60 minutes to 90 minutes
- 3 follow up sessions bi monthly or once a monthly – to embed changes and celebrate the changes so they are long lasting and plan for a happy future, these sessions last 60 minutes to 90 minutes.
I am not a clock watcher, you will be given the time you need in each session. We are all different, you may prefer a short session and say what you need to say quickly and after an hour you may have had enough and want to be on your way. Or you may need time to gather your thoughts and talk, you will never feel rushed and I will make sure you have been given the respect to take things at your own pace so that we have covered everything you need in each session.
You can book a single session at £100 per hour or part thereof
You can book 3 sessions together (average 4- 6 hours) for £349
Or you can book a full 9 sessions – (average 13 hours) for only £899
You are encouraged to text me if you need support in between sessions – I will always answer you promptly. You will be advised in advance if and when I will not be available.
“I was made redundant, my girlfriend left me, and I had to move because the flat I rent got sold. I started to feel bad and depressed.
A friend of my Mum’s recommended I go and see Jackie.
She was great, I saw her three times and she helped me understand why I was so down, and what to do to feel happier again.”