Stop Panic Attacks and Anxiety
If you experience a sudden and intense sensation of fear you may be having a panic attack, you may feel you have lost control and feel desperate to get out of the situation that has triggered your anxiety.
Symptoms of a panic attack include:
- rapid breathing
- feeling breathless
- feeling very hot or cold
- feeling sick
- feeling faint or dizzy
- tingling fingers
- shivering or shaking
- racing heart or irregular heartbeat (palpitations)
Having experienced panic attacks, myself I know how terrifying they can be – but I also can assure you I can teach you how to get these under control and out of your life quickly and effectively
When working with you –
- We establish together exactly how you are feeling and what triggers a level of high anxiety and or a panic attack.
- I look at your whole life – your lifestyle – physical activity – nutrition – sleep patterns
- I develop a program that will benefit you effectively and quickly
- Perform change interventions
- Teach you strategies and techniques to use to cope better and reduce your stress
- Teach you how to meditate
- Help you implement the changes needed to be in control and calm
How many sessions will you need?
That depends on you, everyone is unique.
From experience I have had excellent results from a course of only 3 sessions and can assure you that you will feel significantly better.
- 3 in-depth sessions one per week – sessions lasting anything from 60 minutes to 120 minutes
I am not a clock watcher, you will be given the time you need in each session. We are all different, you may prefer a short session and say what you need to say quickly and after an hour you may have had enough and want to be on your way. Or you may need time to gather your thoughts and talk, you will never feel rushed and I will make sure you have been given the respect to take things at your own pace so that we have covered everything you need in each session.
You can book a single session at £100 per hour or part thereof
You can book 3 sessions together (average 4- 6 hours) for £349
“I have been suffering with panic attacks for two years since my son was born. I wasn’t sleeping, and I had put on a lot of weight from eating badly and being so miserable and isolated. I had become terrified of doing most things and my husband did not understand.
I saw Jackie three times, she was so gentle and patient with me. I feel so much better now, I am sleeping well, and looking forward to looking for a job in the new year.
Thank you so much Jackie.”